C. C. Aronsfeld informs A. F. Brockway of an invitation to a private meeting of Mps he had received. At this meeting he is supposed to present The Wiener Library arcival material relevant for a planned bill against incitement to racial hatred.
Correspondence with Brockway, Fenner
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/214
- Dates of Creation07/11/1962 - 13/11/1962
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Archibald Fenner Brockway, Baron Brockway (1888-1988) was a British journalist and politician. The pacifist and nuclear opponent was a long-term MP before he was made Life Peer and joined the House of Lords in 1964.