The correspondence addresses several recipients on several issues including the scheduling of meetings, the sending of information material, support for The Wiener Library, an enquiry for a list of German war criminals detained in Eastern Europe, and a brief discussion of the 20 July plot and its public remembrance. The most prominent correspondent is Social Democrat Carlo Schmid, of whom a handwritten letter is contained in this correspondence.
Correspondence with Deutscher Bundestag
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/324
- Dates of Creation01/08/1953 - 08/11/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description13 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Deutscher Bundestag is the constitutional and legislative body, e.g. the parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany.