The correspondence covers numerous issues, including editorial advice on a Swiss publication, efforts in finding a publisher in England, and information requests on several historical details. The latter includes a request on German politician Hermann Conring and his Nazi past. The correspondence contains an annual report of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft (1961).
Correspondence with Christlich-Jüdische Arbeitsgemeinschaft in der Schweiz
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/275
- Dates of Creation06/08/1953 - 16/01/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description35 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Christlich-Jüdische Arbeitsgemeinschaft in der Schweiz, founded in 1946, is a Swiss umbrella organisation of representatives of Christian and Jewish communities. Its aim is the support of interreligious dialogue and the fight against Antisemitism.