Correspondence regarding bibliographic information on Karaites and Samaritans as well as an information request on various tried Nazi war criminals. The latter refers mainly to individuals tried for crimes committed in the concentration camps Buchenwald, Neuengamme, Mauthausen and Sachsenhausen.
Correspondence with Encyclopaedia Britannica
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/385
- Dates of Creation29/08/1952 - 28/06/1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
First published in the second half of the 18th century the Encyclopædia Britannica is the oldest and most prominent English language encyclopedia still in production. Its aim is to present a comprehensive overview of general knowledge.