The correspondence pertains to a public talk given by Baum, an enquiry on archival material on the Hugo Schneider AG (HASAG), and the receipt of the Library’s Bulletin and press survey.
Correspondence with Baum, K.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/114
- Dates of Creation05/12/1959 - 08/11/1960
- Language of MaterialEnglish German
- Physical Description8 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
K. Baum was a London based journalist and functionary who served as head of the Information department of the World Jewish Congress (WJC).