Budny requests backing for his idea of mobilizing Holocaust survivors to support gentiles who helped Jews survive the Nazi persecution and who live under precarius conditions now. His claim refers specifically to the Heimatvertriebenen in West Germany.
Correspondence with Budny, Karl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/229
- Dates of Creation01/11/1960 - 22/09/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Karl Budny was a so called Heimatvertriebener from Breslau. This refers to around 12 million Germans who fled or were expelled from former German territories or from other countries with German minorities after the Second World War.