Correspondence regarding a restitution related request to Alfred Wiener for a sworn statement about Buys-Plaut’s employment at the Centralverein deutscher Staatsbürger jüdischen Glaubens (C.V.). Contained is further correspondence with Max Markreich, former chairman of the Jewish community Bremen, whom she had contacted too. Besides, the options for publishing a study of Markreich’s on the Jewish community Bremen is discussed.
Correspondence with Buys-Plaut, Edith
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/248
- Dates of Creation06/10/1955 - 10/01/1956
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description10 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Edith Buys-Plaut was a Jewish-German refugee in The Netherlands. From 1926-33 she had worked as secretary at for the Centralverein deutscher Staatsbürger jüdischen Glaubens (C.V.).