The correspondence with various correspondents regard the exchange of published material, mainly issues of the DUZ and the Library’s Bulletin. Moreover, two copies of reports by journalist and former DUZ employee Hans Geert Falkenberg on the Nazi era are contained. They concern his persecution as Mischling 1. Grades ('mixed-blood') as well the life of his grandmother and her murder during the Holocaust.
Correspondence with Deutsche Universitätszeitung
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/322
- Dates of Creation20/06/1952 - 03/12/1953
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description19 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Founded in 1945 the Deutsche Universitätszeitung (DUZ) is a fortnighty journal concerning German universities and science.