A thank you note for sending an eyewitness account for The Wiener Library’s eyewitness testimony project.
Correspondence with Dyck, Selly
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/360
- Dates of Creation18/08/1958 - 18/08/1958
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Selly Dyck was a Jewish-German refugee originally from Danzig (today Gdansk, Poland) who survived the Holocaust by escaping to safety in Sweden.