Correspondence regarding various issues including enquiries for bibliographic information as well as published material; the writing of an article for the Library’s Bulletin and some editorial aspects related to it; and the attendance of conferences. Furthermore, the letters cover a visit of Esh at the Wiener Library (1962) and a visit of C. C. Aronsfeld in Israel (1963).
Correspondence with Esh, Shaul
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/399
- Dates of Creation26/02/1962 - 08/12/1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish German
- Physical Description21 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Shaul Esh was an Israeli historian of German descent. Since 1959 he served as head of the department for the history of European Jewry in the Nazi era at the Hebrew University’s (Jerusalem) newly founded Institute of Contemporary Jewry.