Correspondence regarding the death of the Claims Con German office director Herbert S. Schönfeldt, material on Adolf Hitler, and replacements at the Indemnification Coordinating Office. Contained is an obituary notice.
Correspondence with Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany - Office for Germany
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/291
- Dates of Creation10/07/1956 - 17/07/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description8 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Founded in 1951 the Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany (Claims Conference) is an association that represents Jews and Jewish organisations in their negotiation for compensation and restitution claims for Nazi persection.