Correspondence regarding Dinkelspiel’s work for The Wiener Library. Light is thrown on the network of people he approached for a membership in London, their financial contributions, as well as the commissions earned by him.
Correspondence with Dinkelspiel, Otto Max Israel
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/343
- Dates of Creation12/01/1954 - 10/01/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description45 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Otto Max Israel Dinkelspiel (1874-1962) was a Jewish-German refugee in England. On behalf of The Wiener Library and paid on commission basis he approached potential subscribers for a membership in the 1950s and early 1960s.