Correspondence regarding bibliographic details, information material, the scheduling of meetings, and talks Wiener Library staff members gave for the DGB. Among the correspondents is DGB chairman Ludwig Rosenberg, Jewish refugee in London during National Socialism and user of The Wiener Library at this time.
Correspondence with Deutscher Gewerkschaftesbund (DGB)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/326
- Dates of Creation15/12-1962 - 21/02/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description25 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Deutscher Gerwkschaftsbund (DGB) is the umbrella organisation for several German Trade Unions, representing millions of employees. It was founded in West Germany in 1949.