An enquiry by the Library regarding information about the controversial person of Jewish teacher and official Max Reschke.
Correspondence with Deutschkron, Ella
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/331
- Dates of Creation27/02/1956 - 07/03/1956
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ella Deutschkron was the mother of Israeli-German author and journalist Inge Deutschkron. Both had survived the Nazi era by living illegally in Berlin, and had moved to England after 1945.