Correspondence regarding an enquiry on political and occupational activities of Bavarian minister of cultural affairs Theodor Maunz in the Nazi period.
Correspondence with Anders, Günther
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/72
- Dates of Creation26/09/1963 - 04/10/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Günther Anders (born Günther Siegmund Stern, 1902 - 1992) was an Austrian philosopher and author of Jewish-German descent. From 1929-33 he was married to Hannah Arendt.