Correspondence regarding a general exchange of publications as well as specific requests for archival material, especially on the November Pogrom 1938. Moreover, some letters briefly reflect a visit of Eva Reichmann at the Bundsarchiv (1954/1955).
Correspondence with Bundesarchiv (BArch)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/233
- Dates of Creation12/11/1953 - 27/05/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description28 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundesarchiv (BArch) are the National Archives of Germany. It is the official repository for the federal government, ministries, agencies, and courts of the Federal Republic of Germany and its predecessors. Founded in in 1952, the BArch is subdivided in branches in different cities. Its headquarters are in Koblenz.