Handwritten and typewritten letters concerning an enquiry for information material on Bruno Ernst Buchrucker. Contained is a memo outlining the view of historian Thilo Vogelsang on the person of interest.
Correspondence with Buchrucker, Hasso
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/227
- Dates of Creation10/03/1956 - 16/06/1956
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Hasso Buchrucker (born 1935) is a German jurist and diplomat. He is the son of Bruno Ernst Buchrucker, a right wing officer of the German Army, member of the NSDAP, and supporter of Otto Strasser, who later became in conflict with the Nazis to some extent.