Correspondence regarding the exchange of publications as well as planned visits of the Zentralarchiv by Alfred Wiener.
Correspondence with Deutsches Zentralarchiv
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/330
- Dates of Creation05/02/1958 - 22/07/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description39 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Deutsches Zentralarchiv, later Zentrales Staatsarchiv der DDR, was the main state archive of East Germany. Founded in 1946 in Potsdam, it was dissolved after the German reunification in 1990.