Covering three restitution related enquiries the correspondence concerns the treatment of Lithuanian Jews among Polish Prisoners of war; the 'Aryanisation' of Jewish property in Austria; and the verification of a survivor’s stay in Possenhofen, Bavaria immediately after the end of the Second World War.
Correspondence with Alberti, Frederic M.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/51
- Dates of Creation14/05/1959 - 10/08/1962
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Frederic M. Alberti was a New York based attorney at law.
The enquiry on Bavaria refers mistakenly to Possenhofen. The person of interest stayed in fact in the DP camp Feldafing.