Correspondence regarding indices for Der Spiegel, and the use of published and unpublished material. Contained are a résumé of Alfred Wiener, a list of international institutes for research on Nazi Germany, and some letters with further correspondents, including Rudolf Augstein.
Correspondence with Alexander, Heinz Gustav
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/55
- Dates of Creation15/07/1955 - 30/03/1960
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description22 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Heinz Gustav Alexander was a German Journalist. Living in London since 1939, he wrote as foreign correspondent for numerous newspapers and magazines. Alexander was a member of PEN Club and the Foreign Press Association London.