Correspondence regarding Gustav Stresemann including a public talk about him given by Bernard, and a brief discussion of new publications about his person.
Correspondence with Bernhard, Henry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/140
- Dates of Creation29/10/1953 - 12/02/1954
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description8 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry Bernhard (1896-1960) was a West German publisher and politician. He had edited the personal papers of former chancellor and foreign minister Gustav Stresemann, whose secretary he had been in the Weimar Republic.