Correspondence regarding the reproduction of J. Burkarz’s eyewitness account on his experiences in Dachau and Buchenwald concentration camp.
Correspondence with Brukarz, Anna
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/221
- Dates of Creation16/11/1954 - 25/11/1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Anna Brukarz was the wife of Josef Brukarz, who had survived the concentration camps Dachau and Buchenwald before emigrating to England.