Correspondence regarding an enquiry on former Nazi and concentration camp physicians, and who of them had practiced after 1945.
Correspondence with British Medical Association
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/210
- Dates of Creation12/02/1962 - 28/02/1962
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The British Medical Association is the professional association of British physicians. It also serves as registered trade union.