Correspondence regarding information material about Stepan Bandera. Brauner requires the material for a law suit Bandera’s widow had filed against him.
Correspondence with Brauner, Artur
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/194
- Dates of Creation07/01/1963 - 02/02/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description6 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Artur Brauner (born Abraham Brauner, 1918) is a German producer of Jewish-Polish origin. He survived the Second World War by hiding in the Soviet Union. In West-Berlin he became a successful and influential film producer after 1945. See Brauner, A., Mich gibts nur einmal, Munich, Herbig, 1976.