Correspondence regarding a background check of several German individuals, and a public talk hosted by the Council of Christians and Jews.
Correspondence with Engel, Leo
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/386
- Dates of Creation07/06/1952 - 23/01/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Leo Engel (1898-1968) was a Jewish-German legal adviser. The member of a liberal political party had emigrated to England as early as 1933. See Walk, J., http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/RecordView/Index/19576, Munich et. al., K. G. Saur, 1988, p. 81.