The correspondence centres on two major issues concerning a) the exchange of the institution’s own publications, and b) the options for financial and political support of the Library by gathering a board-like circle of influential individuals in (West) Germany (1963).
Correspondence with Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/319
- Dates of Creation19/12/1952 - 23/12/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description42 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is the major German reseach funding organisation. Its members are universities and other approved research institutions. The self-governed organisation was (re)founded in 1949 and is financed by the German states as well as the Federal government.