Correspondence regarding prospective supporters of The Wiener Library, the consignment of a book, and the public exposure of activities of former Nazi official Werner Naumann.
Correspondence with Bowes-Lyon, David
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/187
- Dates of Creation08/08/1946 - 13/07/1953
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description11 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir David Bowes-Lyon (1902-1961) was a British aristocrat. During the Second World War, he worked for the Political Warfare Executive. He joined the board of The Wiener Library in 1946.