Correspondence regarding a lecture on ‘Church and the Resistance Movement’ given by the Bishop at a conference in Göttingen, and its reprint at the Library’s Bulletin.
Correspondence with Bishop of Chichester
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/159
- Dates of Creation23/11/1953 - 24/12/1957
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bishop of Chichester is the head of the Church of England Diocese of Chichester. At the time of this correspondence the position was held by George Kennedy Allen Bell.