Correspondence regarding information about the Pariser Tageblatt.
Correspondence with Caro, Kurt Michael
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/259
- Dates of Creation30/04/1954 - 18/06/1954
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Kurt Caro (1905-1979) was a German journalist and editor. When the Nazis came to power he had emigrated to France where he joined the Pariser Tageblatt, a German language exile newspaper. See Röder, W. and H. Strauss (ed.), http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/RecordView/Index/19588, Munich, Saur, 1980, p. 108-09.