Beside the sending of information material the correspondence deals with an enquiry on West German right-wing journalist Giselher Wirsing, and a potential visit of The Wiener Library by West German politician Friedrich Jantz.
Correspondence with Cohn, Josef
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/284
- Dates of Creation16/03/1959 - 27/07/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description17 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Joseph Cohn (1904-1986) was a Jewish-German political scientist. He had emigrated to England in 1933, and to Palestine in 1935. Later he became secretary of Chaim Weizmann and co-founder of the Weizmann Institute in Israel. See Walk, J., http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/RecordView/Index/19576, Munich et. al., K. G. Saur, 1988, p. 59.