Ehrmann successfully applies for a freelance occupation by The Wiener Library for its project of cataloguing a large collection of Nuremberg War Crimes Trials documents.
Correspondence with Ehrmann, A.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/372
- Dates of Creation18/05/1955 - 06/06/1962
- Language of MaterialEnglish German
- Physical Description6 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A. Ehrmann was a German teacher who lived in London after the Second World War. He had served as translator and reviewer at the subsequent Nuremberg trials from 1947-1949.