An enquiry made by The Wiener Library on behalf of the Generalstaatsanwalt Stuttgart (general state attorney of Stuttgart) to detect Lithuanian Holocaust survivors as witnesses for an upcoming trial of former SS-members responsible for mass shootings of Jews in the Svotetsk (formerly Tilsit) area.
Correspondence with Association Lithauischer Juden
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/91
- Dates of Creation14/12/1956 - 14/12/1956
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Association Lithauischer Juden was a loose Israeli association of Holocaust survivors from Lithuania.
The pretrial investigation reflected in this correspondence likely refers to the Ulmer Einsatzgruppenprozess held later in 1958.