Enquiry by The Wiener Library if Broch might serve as contributor for the Library’s eyewitness testimony project.
Correspondence with Broch, Isidor
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/213
- Dates of Creation04/12/1957 - 04/12/1957
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Isidor Broch was a British-German rabbi. Originally from Berlin, he had emigrated to England after the Nazis came to power. In the 1950s he returned to Germany. See Zajdband, A., http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/RecordView/Index/91261, Berlin/ Boston, de Gruyter, 2016.