Correspondence regarding the 10th anniversary of Die Zeit, articles by Alfred Wiener on the education about the Nazi past and the boycott of Jewish businesses on April 1, 1933, and a brief debate about the bombing of Hamburg during the Second World War. Contained are two drafts of Wiener’s articles.
Correspondence with Die Zeit
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/336
- Dates of Creation23/02/1954 - 10/03/1959
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description43 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Die Zeit is a high profile national weekly newspaper. The left-liberal paper was founded in Hamburg in 1946.