The correspondence comprises two restitution related information requests on the Jewish Ghetto in Staszów and on forced labour in Hungary. Furthermore, a two letter correspondence with the École pratique des hautes études in Paris regarding the lending of a periodical on Jewish history is contained.
Correspondence with Eckstein, Ludwig
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/364
- Dates of Creation19/11/1954 - 15/12/1959
- Language of MaterialGerman English
- Physical Description8 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ludwig Eckstein was a solicitor practicing in West Berlin. In the 1950s he represented clients from Israel in restitution cases in Germany.