One handwritten and one typewritten letter about a potential remembrance ceremony for the recently passed away Leo Löwenstein.
Correspondence with Dienemann, Alfred
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/337
- Dates of Creation17/01/1957 - 19/01/1957
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Alfred Dienemann (1888-1957) was a Jewish-German refugee in England and former member of the Reichsbund jüdischer Frontsoldaten, the federation of Jewish veterans from the First World War.