Containing letters by The Wiener Library exclusively, the correspondence centres on an eyewitness account Ernst had contributed to the Library’s eyewitness testimony project.
Correspondence with Ernst, Fritz
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/397
- Dates of Creation19/05/1959 - 07/10/1959
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Prof. Dr. Fritz Ernst (1905-1963) was a German historian and medievalist, and from 1961-1963 head of the Heidelberg university.