Correspondence regarding a book about Theresienstadt (Terezin), and a pondered research project on Czechoslovakian Jews, supported by the Claims Conference. Contained is a not related letter to a German law firm referring to the restitution claims of a woman who had been a forced labourer for the Hugo Schneider AG (HASAG) in Częstochowa.
Correspondence with Barber, Stephen S.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/105
- Dates of Creation15/04/1953 - 07/05/1954
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description5 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Stephen S. Barber was a German speaking B’nai B’rith Lodge London member.