Correspondence mainly regarding background information on several individuals. This includes Paul George de Bruyn Ouboter, a former Dutch or German SS-member with unclear identity. Moreover, several publications and current political issues are discussed. The main correspondent for BfV is Otto John, former anti-Nazi resistance fighter and the agency’s first president.
Correspondence with Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/232
- Dates of Creation22/11/1951 - 26/05/1960
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description49 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Established in Cologne in 1950, the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV) is the German domestic intelligence agency.