Correspondence regarding a meeting between Alfred Wiener and Elias, and support for the latter’s research efforts in Germany.
Correspondence with Elias, Otto L.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/380
- Dates of Creation27/10/1961 - 26/11/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description6 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Otto L. Elias was a German state official and teacher from Berlin who had emigrated to the US in 1937. After the Second World War he moved to Munich, and started research related to National Socialism.