Correspondence regarding the exchange of publications. One advertisement flyer is contained.
Correspondence with Bundesministerium für Vertriebene, Flüchtlinge und Kriegsgeschädigte (BMVt)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/240
- Dates of Creation11/06/1953 - 28/02/1961
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundesministerium für Vertriebene, Flüchtlinge und Kriegsgeschädigte (BMVt) was a cabinet level ministry in West Germany. Founded in 1949, it was tasked with the integration of Germans expelled from former German territories or from countries with German minorities. The BMVt was dissolved in 1969.