Correspondence regarding the proof reading of two of Bretholz's works by Library staff member Dr. Franz Hajek.
Correspondence with Bretholz, Wolfgang
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/202
- Dates of Creation10/04/1959 - 19/08/1963
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description14 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Wolfgang Henry Bretholz (1904-1969) was a Swiss journalist of Austrian origin. Living and working in Germany the author of anti-Nazi writings had fled the country when the Nazis came to power. Czechoslovakia, Poland, Rumania, Turkey and Bulgaria were stations of his exile. Since 1947 he lived in Switzerland. See Röder, W. and H. Strauss (ed.), http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/RecordView/Index/19588, Munich, Saur, 1980, pp. 327-28.