Correspondence regarding the receipt of copies or the lending of material from The Wiener Library including its catalogue series.
Correspondence with Bundesverfassungsgericht (BVerfG) - Bibliothek
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/243
- Dates of Creation13/07/1956 - 29/07/1957
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description10 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundesverfassungsgericht (BVerfG) is the Constitutional Court of the Federal Republic of Germany. It was founded in 1951 in Karlsruhe, where it is still located. Its library is specialized in the fields of law and history related to the court’s remit.