Letters regarding the consignment of a censorious work on German Lutheran bishop Otto Dibelius and a work of rabbi Martin Riesenburger.
Correspondence with Christlich-Demokratische Union Deutschlands (CDUD)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/274
- Dates of Creation01/07/1960 - 16/08/1960
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands (CDUD) was a conservative bloc party in East Germany. Founded in 1945, the CDUD merged into West Germany's conservative party after the German reunification.