Correspondence regarding a research related stay in London as well as the options of publishing two articles of Brintzinger’s in the Wiener Library’s Bulletin. Due to their jurisprudential content the latter had been declined.
Correspondence with Brintzinger, Ottobert L.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/207
- Dates of Creation03/07/1954 - 14/12/1954
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description8 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ottobert L. Brintzinger was a German law student focused on Nazi Germany’s constitutional law.