A letter by The Wiener Library requesting Baron’s support for a grant application submitted to the Claims Conference.
Correspondence with Baron, Salo Wittmeyer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/109
- Dates of Creation15/4/1954 - 15/4/1954
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Prof. Dr. Salo Wittmeyer Baron (1895-1989) was an eminent US-American historian and rabbi of Austrian descent. After the war he got engaged in the restitution and distribution of preserved Jewish cultural property.