Correspondence regarding an interview Eisendraht had recently granted the Deutsche National-Zeitung, a Munich based extreme right-wing weekly.
Correspondence with Eisendraht, Maurice N.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/376
- Dates of Creation07/07/1959 - 10/06/1964
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Maurice Nathan Eisendraht (1902-1973) was an American rabbi, head of the Union of American Hebrew Congregations, author, and political activist.