Correspondence regarding a restitution related information request by Adler on the Nazi Boycott of Jewish businesses from April 1, 1933. Contained is a brief personal account of this event.
Correspondence with Adler, Jakob
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/43
- Dates of Creation21/01/1957 - 04/02/1957
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description3 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Jakob Adler was a Jewish-German businessman. Based in Nuremberg, he had emigrated when the Nazis came to power. After the Second World war he worked temporarily for the Italian ministry of economics.