Correspondence regarding a collaboration or mutual assistance respectively realised by access to publications and information provided by the Library, and the receipt of copies of court records for certain cases tried by the BGH.
Correspondence with Bundesgerichtshof (BGH)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/234
- Dates of Creation13/09/1957 - 25/02/1962
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description12 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bundesgerichtshof (BGH) is the Federal Court of Justice and thereby the highest court in Germany’s ordinary jurisdiction. Founded in 1950, it serves as supreme court in all matters of private or criminal law.