Correspondence regarding availability and reproduction of source material for Bauer’s research on the Bricha.
Correspondence with Bauer, Yehuda
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1556 3000/9/1/113
- Dates of Creation28/11/1960 - 11/06/1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Prof. Dr. Yehuda Bauer (born 1926) is a Czech-born Israeli historian. He is regarded as one of the most outstanding scholars of the Holocaust, specifically on the subjects of Antisemitism and Jewish resistance. Bauer has held many positions in academia, is a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities and was awarded the Israel prize in 1998. See Shmuel, A. (ed.), http://wiener.soutron.net/Portal/Default/RecordView/Index/22396, Jerusalem, Yad Vashem; Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2001, pp. x-xvii.